Do you have a favourite spot for a group catch-up in central Sydney?
If so, please tell us where and why you like it (up to 100 words). We’ll send you a bottle of Veuve Cliquot if yours is the winning suggestion.
Where shall we catch up?
After our last Customer-centricity Collective drinks and speaker presentation was such a success, we’d like to find a great venue for the next one. And, of course, the most customer-centric way of doing that is to ask you.
We are looking for a venue that is:
- able to accommodate 20-50 people comfortably
- acoustically suited to a speaker presentation
- a private room, or a venue we could occupy exclusively, rather than shared with other guests or customers
- ideally somewhere a little different, with some character or spark
- easily accessible, in central Sydney.
This competition is exclusive to Customer-centricity Collective members. If you are passionate about customer-centricity and would like to join to be able to enter, you can do so here .
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 20 August 2014 and we’ll ship the bottle out to the winner the following week.