‘CUSTOMER CENTRICITY: CHANGE ASPIRATION INTO REALISATION’
Build proven strategic roadmaps towards competitive sustainable growth, where your best customer is always put first
P R E S E N T E D B Y D R P E T E R F A D E R
3PM – 5PM, Friday 16th October 2015
Bar 100, The Rocks
$95 Early Bird Special: Book by 30th September 2015 & receive $30 OFF!
[Use discount code CCCROCKS]
Full price $125pp
The Customer Centricity Collective are excited to present to you, Dr Peter Fader, Author of Customer-centricity: Focus on the right customers for strategic advantage, quoted by New York Times and Financial Times, and TEDx talker, as guest speaker at our next event!Don’t miss out on this once in a generation opportunity, to learn from this internationally acclaimed customer centric thought leader.
- Defining customer centricity
- Why it is imperative to most organisations? What are the implications and consequences
- Real world examples of how customer centricity can be profitable
- Customer life time value and other metrics to drive different decisions
- Calculating customer equity vs brand equity
- Leveraging your core assets of data
- Understanding your fit on the customer centric maturity model
- Data-driven roadmaps laying a fundamental foundation to customer centricity
- Finally, share a drink and meet a passionate range of Australia’s finest customer centric thinkers!
B A R 1 0 0 – 1 0 0 G E O R G E S T R E E T, T H E R O C K S N S W 2 0 0 0
3 : 0 0 P M – 5 : 0 0 P M
“Being customer centric is often confused with being customer focused – but the reality is, there is a big difference. Being customer focused means offering a consistent and relevant experience. Being customer centric is an over arching principle that basically urges companies to treat their customers right.”
– Dr Peter Fader
Proudly supported by
Spots are limited and selling fast, so don’t miss out!
Please register below:
*Terms and conditions: On sale from 00:01am AEST 21 September 2015 until 23.59pm AEST 30 September 2015 unless sold out prior. Discount applies to the Customer-centricity Collective Community Event – 16 October 2015 only. Discount is applied to the full price registration fee only. Discount is not applied to any other fees or charges. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount is applied automatically at the time of booking after entering the promo code [CCCROCKS] via the event registration page. A 2.4% merchant charge applies to all transactions. Should the event be cancelled a full refund will be issued to the individual via the original payment method or otherwise specified by the individual.